How can we help?
We provide short-term corporate loans to entrepreneurs to fund their corporate initiatives.
We are there for you when traditional banks are not. If you need access to funds quickly, we can help you.
We provide loans to fund:
- Working capital, especially temporary cash shortages (Learn more about factoring);
- Capital investments such as property, plant and equipment;
- Real estate investments;
- Acquisitions (bridge loans);
- Other short term cash needs.
Because we are entrepreneurs, we understand that situations arise when you need access to funds quickly. Whether it is a short-term liquidity squeeze, or a sudden opportunity that presents itself, we can customize a loan and fund your initiatives quickly so you can focus on running your business. We invest in personal relationships so we can grow together.
Typical Loan Criteria:
- Loan size: $250,000 to $5,000,000;
- Term: 2 months to 2 years or a rolling line of credit;
- Security: account receivables, corporate fixed assets or real estate.
We also lend against personal assets (most commonly real estate).
Other lending solutions include: Unsecured loans if the borrower can demonstrate strong operating cashflows. Sale and leasebacks of corporate properties.
To see if you qualify for a loan, please complete the following form and we will respond to you within 48 hours.